“All around nice place”

Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Private Dining
Reviewed 2 August 2017

First of all I want to thank the Time Out for hosting our monthly Civil War Roundtable meetings. Today I took my hungry wife here for lunch. I decided on a black bean burger; and my wife ordered the tuna melt. Both sandwiches were very good. Our waitress was friendy and on-the-spot. There is a bar area with ample televisions for all to view. A small game room with pool tables and foosball. The decore is sports chic. Using baseball bats for door handles is unique. We both left in a happy state. If you are on I-43 take the Hwy 10 east exit, you can't miss it.

Date of visit: August 2017
5  Thank Calicoboy

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We love Time Out Sports Bar and Grill. We love the friendly staff and the food is consistently great. Highly recommend a visit if your in the area.

Reviewed 8 July 2017

Service is great, waitresses are checking up on your meal and drinks. The building inside and out in clean and prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

Stopped here for lunch on a Saturday & ordered the "Southwest chicken salad". It was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!! Generous portion & they even included 2 toasted bread slices. Yummy salad...would absolutely order this again!

Reviewed 23 June 2017

In all my years of going here they never have enough bartendards. The bar is in a square shape so have 4 bartendars and assign them to a section of the bar-no they have maybe 2 bartendars and they go in a circle around the bar.. makes no sense. The food is OK.

Date of visit: November 2016