“Lovely house in a quiet place”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of The Barn

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Jean Mich...
MONTELEGER, France
“Lovely house in a quiet place”
Reviewed 7 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I stayed in family 4 days a the culls barm. We all can say that this is a lovely place for a stay in the countryside. The house is confortable with a large swimming pool witch was still heated when we arrived. I could swim several mornings in a 30° water.
I recommend this location.

Your age range 50-64
Reviewed 25 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Relax6890...
“Perfect place for family and friends”
Reviewed 3 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The Barn was exactly as described, close to pubs, shops and nearby attractions such as Leeds Castle.
As a holiday home The Barn has been so well thought out that the facilities exceeded our expectations. The heated pool and beautiful grounds are excellent, our grandchildren loved the jungle gym, especially the trapdoor from the tree house! Alex was fabulous, so kind and friendly. Nothing we asked for was too much trouble for her to sort out for us.
We wholeheartedly recommend The Barn and intend to return one day. Thanks Alex.

jsl152016
Frankfurt, Germany
“Fantastic Christmas break”
Reviewed 6 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We stayed in the barn over Christmas and New year holiday, coming over from Frankfurt to see family. We couldn't have wanted anything better . Brilliant location, close to shops , town, family and pub . Alex could not have been a more helpful hostess . The home was well equipped and suited our needs perfectly. We would like to come back in the summer and see the pool. Thank you for a great stay .

Feast83
“Great House in a great location”
Reviewed 6 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I rented the Barn for my bridal party for the weekend as I was getting married in Hunton, 10mins away. The Barn is in a great location, 10 mins to Hunton and 10 mins to Maidstone central in car. Alex the owner was very accommodating. I would definitely stay here again. Everyone that stayed was very impressed with the facilities. It really did make my wedding being able to stay so close to my venue.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing