Duffy's Cottages & Suites
Geneva Inn(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$236
Comfort Suites Lake Geneva East(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$118
ComfortSuites
Bella Vista Suites(Lake Geneva)
US$251
US$209
The Ridge Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$147
Groupon.com
Grand Geneva Resort & Spa(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$168
Inns Of Geneva National(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$200
US$201
Baker House Hotel(Lake Geneva)
US$436
Mill Creek Hotel(Lake Geneva)(Great Value!)
US$172
Hotels.com
Maxwell Mansion(Lake Geneva)
US$204
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 November 2015

My husband and I stayed at Duffy's over the weekend & we were just blown away!!
The owners were so generous to us !!! The cabin was just beautiful and cozy and the views were just breathtaking! So glad we found this beautiful serene place to escape to!
Can't wait to go back!! Highly recommend this place!! Thank you so much for a lovely place!!! -Matt & Julie M.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mykowksi14
Reviewed 1 October 2015

The location and setting were pleasant. The cottage we stayed was quaint. The furniture, however, is a bit shabby - especially the couch in the "living room" - uncomfortable when watching TV. We rented the cottage for three nights, beginning Monday night (the end of Labor Day weekend). According to the published rates for May through October are $109 (Monday - Thursday) and $129 (Fri, Sat, Sun & Holidays). I was charged $129 for each night. When I questioned Duffy he stated that $129 was correct since it was a holiday (I do not agree that the night of Labor Day qualifies - and the occupancy at Duffy's, 2 of 5 units rented, supports my view). And charging the higher rate for all three nights (I guess he was relying on the "3 night min for holidays" to set the rate, seems over the top. This bring us to the published rule of the establishment, RULE #1 "Duffy is always right".

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
11  Thank edwblack
duffpub, Owner at Duffy's Cottages & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2015

You knew the rates well before you booked the cottage ...you make it sound like I sprang it on you when you arrived, and that is not true. Why you would book at those rates and then moan about them, makes no sence ...there are plenty of hotels around here that would be happy to charge you more for a lot less then we offer. People like you are the reason we have rule number one ....people who feel the need to moan about something you did, and try and blame it on us. We supplied a nice cottage at the rate quoted.....as for you thinking the tv Was hard to watch, all I can say is no one else has had a problem, and both the tv and the couch can move ....figure it out.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

We loved our stay at Duffy's. We stayed in Cottage 5 for 2 nights. We had everything we needed to have a relaxing couple of days. Lake Como is very calm, and we enjoyed staying so close. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: All the places looked nice.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank frontwards
Reviewed 8 July 2015

We have been going to this place for the holidays and weekends for over a decade. This husband and wife team are awesome! They take so much pride and think of everything, as far as comfort and all the amenities. Their prices totally beat the Lake Geneva! Would totally recommend this place to couples and family. Thank you Ronda & Russ, Wheaton, IL

Room Tip: All cabins
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Ronda W
duffpub, Owner at Duffy's Cottages & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2015

Thanks for taking the time to review us ... Hope to see you soon

Reviewed 21 October 2014

My daughter and I stayed in cottage #1 the weekend of September 26, 2014. I was so pleased with the location, with the lake just across the street. The area is nice and quiet, the cottage was nicely decorated, just the perfect size for two, and LOVED having the kitchen for late night and early morning snacks. On Friday night, we walked just a block away for fish fry and a great crowd of people at the local gathering spot. Sorry now that we didn't bring our canoe for the lake and a peaceful morning row. I will definately be back to stay here. The owner was very gracious, had a lovely sense of humor, and very helpful with suggestions for sites near by. Great place to stay away from the Lake Geneva noise and crowds. I could have stayed several days more, quite happily!

Room Tip: All the cottages looked nice from the outside and all were filled the weekend we stayed there. We loved cottage #1!
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Lu B
duffpub, Owner at Duffy's Cottages & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2014

So glad you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to seeing you in the future. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to leave a nice review, it really helps to keep our spirits up when nice people do nice things.