“Pure, fresh, tasty food”

Farmhouse Madeline Island
Ranked #7 of 14 Restaurants in La Pointe
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Description: Farmhouse is a from scratch restaurant serving breakfast brunch and lunch daily from 8AM-3PM. We utilize local foods as much as possible from our community for our community.
Reviewed 23 January 2017

Farm to table food is delicious. Menu limited, but the food is really pure and tasty, made from scratch. You order and pay at the counter, then sit down, and your food is brought to you. They served me an awesome, grilled, gluten-free hamburger bun. My husband had kimchee and fries. We both loved our meals. Staff super friendly, casual, homey atmosphere. The proprietor knew a number of the customers. Farmhouse Restaurant closed at 3 p.m.; I don’t know what time they opened. They also sell a small selection of natural-food grocery items.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

I just love everything about this cozy little brunch spot on Madeline. The vibe, the simple and delicious food, the coffee and the proprietors. Family run and family friendly but sophisticated enough for seasoned big city brunchers. Savory waffles, do it!

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

A great organic small eatery. Great food and atmosphere. Not a cheap option but you get what you pay for and it was good.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Be prepared to order at the counter. Comfortable island feel and farm to table cuisine. Vegetable hash with egg was delicious.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for a late breakfast/early lunch on the recommendation of a local and couldn't have been happier. My Pesto Grilled Cheese was a three-layered flavorful composition if vine-ripe summer tomatoes, pesto and cheese that was up to my Wisconsin cheese standards. The bread had just the right amount of chew. But the biggest surprise was the fries: they were real! The chef-owner started with a real potato and it showed! My husband was equally enthralled with his Hash Hash, which was a bit more breakfasty. We recommend this to anyone and everyone passing through the island!