“Great Fish Fry on the Beach overlooking the Lake with my dog!”
Review of Beach Club

Beach Club
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in La Pointe
Cuisines: American
Description: 715-747-3955
Description: 715-747-3955
Reviewed 7 September 2017

We visited Madeline island and had to find a place where we could eat with our dog in tow. The Beach Club was perfect! they have outside seating with umbrella covered tables right on the beachfront patio. You order from a reasonable menu at the counter and the staff bring out your meal piping hot and fresh. We ordered the whitefish dinner and sandwich. Both were excellent! My fish was lightly coated with a panko breading and was crisp, hot and mouthwateringly tender! The fries were fresh and cooked to perfection. The coleslaw was also delicious. We would take the ferry back over just to eat here again! Oh! and my husband's beer was cold and hit the spot perfectlyA

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch. I had a smoked whitefish salad on spinach. It was very tasty. I also had a cup of fish chowder, this was more mediocre than the salad. The service is also a little different. Order at the counter, get your drinks and the staff brings the food out to your table.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

We loved the fact that this was a counter service restaurant. Our young boys could order at the window, take their drinks with them, and get right to coloring in a nice booth overlooking the lake. There was also pinball when the coloring got old. My husband and I got to have conversations and enjoy the gorgeous view and sunset.We had good burgers and fries. The black bean burger was very tasty. We had dinner there on the early side (6ish) and it was pleasantly un-crowded both times.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We came to Madeline Island and stopped here for lunch and had fish sandwiches. They were very good and it was nice to look out over the bay while we ate.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

The Beach Club is a must-visit restaurant on Madeline island! The food is excellent, the outdoor seating is lovely, and the lake view is breath-taking.

Been to Beach Club? Share your experiences!