Whenever I get a chance to visit Madeline Island, my wife and I love stopping at The Beach Club for a drink. On our recent trip, we were able to visit a few more times.
- Best waterfront drinks & dining destination on Madeline Island. It's a great place to watch the ferry and boating traffic, plus who doesn't love watching people try to dock their boats
- Respectable beer selection, athough they did run out of New Glarus Spotted Cow last weekend (an unforgivable act!)
- Large bar food selection (burgers, sandwiches, tacos, etc.) that's reasonably priced and tastes good
- Located right on the main drag with nearby shops, cafes, bars to wander to after visiting
- Good atmosphere for friends, family, & kids
- Can get VERY crowded, especially during the weekends. We've had to clean our own table a few times to sit down quickly (there's no host/ess). It's a fend for yourself type of atmosphere
- Have to get up to order food from the window and drinks from the bar (no servers)
I'd definitely recommend visiting The Beach Club if you're planning to boat in or stay on the island for a few days.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.