“Wonderful little tea room with excellent homemade dim sum”
Review of Dim Sum Tea Shop

Dim Sum Tea Shop
Ranked #58 of 212 Restaurants in La Crosse
Reviewed 21 October 2015

You will find this tea room on Pearl Street across from Buzzard Billy's Bar and near a Wisconsin souvenir shop. It is tiny and easy to miss but well worth looking for.

The bubble teas and coffees are absolutely delicious. The dim sum are some of the best we have eaten since we were last in China. The menu provides a surprisingly large selection of dim sum items and there are pictures to help your selection. This restaurant is inexpensive and so good that we will go out of our way to go back again.

Reviewed 12 October 2015

We stopped here to have lunch. The food was great, nicely prepared and teas are great as well. The menu offers a good selection of options. Overall we will be back to eat at Dim Sum Tea Shop.

Reviewed 4 July 2015

Went in for some plain black ice tea. It took a bit longer, as she steeped it right then. Price was a little high for a 16 oz ice tea...over $3.

Reviewed 19 May 2015

Every time I walk in here, I always walk out with more than I intended. I love the bubble tea. The regular tea is good too. I have yet to try the tea parties they have but I hear wonderful things.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

A friend recommended this and I am so pleased that I tried it. There are a gazillion types of tea of all sorts and I am a tea snob. I have had the shrimp, the chicken, and the veggie dumplings and they are authentic and very tasty. I think that they are very well priced. They have tea tasting parties that I hope to go to. I will go there again for dumplings.