“Wings!”

Nutbush City Limits
Ranked #32 of 206 Restaurants in La Crosse
Reviewed 20 April 2016

This place has good wings... They are my fall back when I feel like the usual. I have not had a bad meal here and I do not think that I will. Sometimes there is a wait for service but that can be overshadowed by the good eats here!

Reviewed 19 March 2016 via mobile

I meet retired and some working friends for an early breakfast and the Nut as we call it is the best. Even though it is always busy with many regulars the service is outstanding. The waitress made sure we had plenty of coffee and the food came quickly. It was more than I could eat. Great place to eat and visit and meet friends.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

This place has a very good Friday night fish dinner. All their food is very good. It is a bar atmosphere but they serve a lot of food. Fun place.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

We asked a local for a great place to get a pizza and she suggested Nutbush. She didn't steer us wrong.
Although it wasn't the easiest place to find (it required a U-turn off of a divided street/road), it was worth the effort. We were on our way to Madison and were just stopping for lunch so we didn't want to spend a lot of time eating. The pizza was timely, thin crust and done to perfection - delicious! We were there at the end of the lunch rush so our server was very friendly and attentive. We will stop there again as we pass through town.

Reviewed 30 December 2015

Went for breakfast and ordered "2-2-2". The pancakes were too thick and very chewy for me almost like the batter had been beat too long. I ate as much as I could but will not order them again.

Been to Nutbush City Limits? Share your experiences!