“Great coffee”

Ranked #2 of 8 Coffee & Tea in La Crosse
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Grounded Specialty Coffee is conveniently located on Main Street in Historic Downtown La Crosse featuring Espresso, Gourmet Coffees, Specialty Teas, Deli Sandwiches and Wraps. Come in for breakfast where we serve "build your own" breakfast sandwiches, homemade bakery items, and oatmeal. Come back for lunch to try a panini or bagel sandwich.
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Large soy latte just the way I like it. The place has nice ambiance and a big outdoor patio. Beer on tap too. Tightly packed with mostly hard chairs and tables inside, but a great window view of Main street.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I had one of the best cups of coffee at this charming little spot in historic downtown La Crosse. Puts Starbucks to shame.

Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Love this place! The coffee, staff, and atmosphere are all incredible. Try their flavor of the day, especially if it's Highlander Grogg!

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Came here with some friends for a light lunch/snack or some coffee while walking around downtown. There were some super yummy wraps and things on the menu that we were excited for. Waited in line for a good 10-15 minutes before we were told that it was too busy and food could not be ordered. There was only one girl working the whole place and 8 of us were turned away! I tried to order an iced tea to go but they only had one kind of tea they could do iced - earl grey...yuck. They had a whole bunch of options for hot tea so I'm not sure why they can't be poured over ice. I'm just not sure how you can turn away people for business on a Saturday afternoon ?? I work at another coffee shop and I'm just not sure how that was possible.

1  Thank Lauren Z
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Eclectic coffee "bistro" with plenty of delicious choices. I had the Honey Lavender Latte, nicely balanced with hints of hone & lavender and not to sweet, just right. They offer breakfast and lunch options, all sound delicious. I definitely plan to come back and try more of their offerings, like the Highlander Grogg flavored coffee, and the Malaysian Chicken Curry Wrap. Staff was super friendly and knowledgeable about their offerings!

1  Thank CAROLINE M