“Great coffee”

Ranked #2 of 8 Coffee & Tea in La Crosse
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Grounded Specialty Coffee is located in the heart of Historic Downtown La Crosse, WI at 308 Main Street. We brew 6 different kinds of coffee each day, including a rotating flavored coffee as well as cold brew coffee. Our tea selection features over 20 different loose leaf varieties. We serve our made to order breakfast sandwiches all day, as well as a variety of house crafted salads and panini. *NEW* We now serve several varieties of craft beer and wine!! Stop in and check out our tap line up and our bottled selection. We strive to provide the best quality food and drinks in a beautiful and comfortable setting. Thank you for being our guest.
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Large soy latte just the way I like it. The place has nice ambiance and a big outdoor patio. Beer on tap too. Tightly packed with mostly hard chairs and tables inside, but a great window view of Main street.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I had one of the best cups of coffee at this charming little spot in historic downtown La Crosse. Puts Starbucks to shame.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

Love this place! The coffee, staff, and atmosphere are all incredible. Try their flavor of the day, especially if it's Highlander Grogg!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 19 February 2017

Came here with some friends for a light lunch/snack or some coffee while walking around downtown. There were some super yummy wraps and things on the menu that we were excited for. Waited in line for a good 10-15 minutes before we were told that it was too busy and food could not be ordered. There was only one girl working the whole place and 8 of us were turned away! I tried to order an iced tea to go but they only had one kind of tea they could do iced - earl grey...yuck. They had a whole bunch of options for hot tea so I'm not sure why they can't be poured over ice. I'm just not sure how you can turn away people for business on a Saturday afternoon ?? I work at another coffee shop and I'm just not sure how that was possible.

Date of visit: February 2017
1  Thank Lauren Z
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

Eclectic coffee "bistro" with plenty of delicious choices. I had the Honey Lavender Latte, nicely balanced with hints of hone & lavender and not to sweet, just right. They offer breakfast and lunch options, all sound delicious. I definitely plan to come back and try more of their offerings, like the Highlander Grogg flavored coffee, and the Malaysian Chicken Curry Wrap. Staff was super friendly and knowledgeable about their offerings!

Date of visit: October 2016