“Very Good & Tender”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We had heard from our son and his brother-in-laws back in Tucson how poor this restaurant was so we never went here. Tonight we tried this place and were treated to a very good meal, very tender steaks and flavorful ribs. The service was excellent as well. Definitely go here for a good meal.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Texas Roadhouse is our preferred go-to chain steakhouse when traveling, given our overall experience with generally good steaks for the price, friendly staff, relaxed atmosphere, hospitality, and overall value, We have been to several of these in various cities.

The Texas Roadhouse in La Crosse I find to be as good or better than any of the others we have visited. We have been to this restaurant a few times now. Location is good, parking adequate, staff very friendly, service better than most, food predictably good and prepared as ordered. Overall, generally good steaks, other items, and value.

I would recommend this restaurant when visiting the area if you are looking for a chain steakhouse offering a good steak at a reasonable price. Personally, I like this better than Outback. You can find notably better steaks in the La Crosse area, but you are going to be paying significantly more for them.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We have eaten at this restaurant many times. We have never been disappointed with the service or anything that we have ordered. And trust me, we have tried most of the items on the menu. They also have early dinner specials, this makes it affordable when you have a family to feed. I would definitely recommend this restaurant for you and your family.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I have been to a few of these before, they are always good, the service was a little slow, but that happens from time to time. Steak was good, the bread is awesome !

Reviewed 19 July 2017

This restaurant is very good all around. I had the chicken fried steak and it was very good. My wife tried a specialty drink that she really liked.