“Delicious Date Night ”

Red Lobster
Ranked #53 of 207 Restaurants in La Crosse
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

I love seafood, and this is a great way to get it being in Wisconsin. I love all the options and all the deals you can get. Great for a date night

1  Thank Myamojo

Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

As a hostess, when you see a couple come into your restaurant, assume that the last thing you should do is seat them right next to a loud table with little children, especially when there are plenty other seats. I love kids, I have some of my own, but when my husband and I splurge on an evening out, I don't want to hear whiney kids.....I can do that at home and save the cash! The lobster pizza was awesome, and my husband enjoyed the shrimp tacos. My lobster linguine was salty and for the price I payed, I'd rather the lobster not look like yesterday's pan scrapings. Service was quick and friendly. Overall I would return, but I would request where we want to be seated.

Reviewed 5 November 2015

Went to this Red Lobster on a Saturday afternoon and were seated right away as it was not busy. The waitress was quick and friendly and always made sure we had beverages and biscuits. There were 3 of us and we all ordered the endless shrimp. The hardest part was selecting the ones we wanted to try, but since it was endless we tried them all! I have never had a bad meal at any Red Lobster I have been to and this was no different. The restaurant was clean and the staff were well presented. If I am in the La Crosse area I would dine here again.

5  Thank Nicholas A
Reviewed 29 October 2015

Good food for a good price, staff was very nice and helpful in explaining the specials! We had an admiral's feast plate [that they happily changed to broiled instead of fried on the scampi and scallops] and the endless shrimp, and a margarita. Only $52, of which 2 was tax and 7 was tip.

Reviewed 5 September 2015

Tonight my wife and I were trying to find a Pizza restaurant that we found on our GPS. It was closed and so we just kept driving until we stumbled upon the Red Lobster. We typically try to avoid chain restaurants but at this point we were hungry and thirsty.

I had forgotten just how good their biscuits are! A nice way to get primed for the main course. My wife had the lobster pizza and I had the shrimp scampi and coconut shrimp along with a Caesar side salad and baked potato. Washed it down with a cold brew. Fast service and a very good waitress.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!