“baby back ribs”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 29 June 2016

we have been there twice and both times no extra charge for sharing a full rack of their ribs..very very good and so tender you don't need your fingers...fall off the bone tender

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Haven't been in a long time and now we will be going back regularly. Service was point on and the food was amazing. I asked for a recommendation for a sandwich I had chosen between two items and the chicken avocado bacon sandwich was delicious . My friend had a chicken rotisserie salad that was huge and he said it was the best he's ever had

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

After a long day in a retail store, I took a chance and stopped here. The service was excellent, the fresh bread and olive oil dipping sauce was the best I have ever tasted. The burger was very good and was on what looked liked a fresh baked bun. I didn't eat the bun because I too much break and olive oil. Will definitely be back when I am in town in three months.

Thank G. Calvin C
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Great lunch. We were greeted by the host, and Tyler was very attentive. Had the blackened fish tacos, they were great! Spouse had ribs, he said they were very good. Definitely a repeat.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

Started with a great margarita and downhill from there. The salads were simply awful, lettuce was not only wilted but many pieces were browned from sitting; the replacements they brought were only slightly better and arrived at the same time our meals arrived! We both took a few bites of the salads, and couldn't eat the rest. I ordered chicken and crunchy fries; the fries were soft and limp, the chicken was so dry that even dipping in bbq sauce (that took a long time to arrive) didn't help. I ate a few bites and left the rest - not even good enough to bring home! My husband ordered 6 oz steak med rare that came medium to medium well. His mashed potatoes were ok. Service was not much better. My husband never did get a water refill that he asked for twice. So disappointing, as we have had other meals at Grizzlys that were quite good. With so many restaurants in the area that are consistently good and really do seem to care if something isn't quite right - we will not be back to this one! Very disappointing birthday meal!