“Best Bread Around”

Add it.
Roeck's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Kiel
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

They are local, family bakery with lots of goodies. The kids love the pastries and donuts. I love the bread and hard rolls. They also make good monster cookies. At Christmas time I purchase unfrosted cutouts from them and decorate them myself. They are very good. I have also used them for children Birthday cakes too.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Good quality items with friendly staff. It is a bit overpriced, but it's better than buying bread from Kwik Trip. Doens't last as long because it's real ingredients, but yummy.

1  Thank timmy2003
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

My family has been doing our family vacation in Kiel for years! Every year one of our first stops is Roeck's to get donuts, bread and rolls! By far the best! If you've never been you have to stop in and try a donut at least!! So good!!

Reviewed 5 July 2015

This bakery is the best in the area from breads to doughnuts and everything in between I have relation from milwaukee who come to kiel just for roecks hard rolls

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

I have visited this bakery many times, always great. Best doughnuts in the area! A place you must visit if you are in the Kiel area.

Been to Roeck's Bakery? Share your experiences!