“Lunch with my son”

El Camino Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 20 Restaurants in Kiel
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My son stopped over one day to take me to lunch. We did not know where to go and he asked if I wanted Mexican food and he drove to the restaurant. The service was great the brought out chips with salsa, and came back to take our order. I had the steak fajitas and there was more then I could eat. Service was very good and the price was right. My son and I had a very good meal.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

The El Camino in Sheboygan is incredible. Was heading to Kiel & was told by a friend the Kiel location was very good. I was pretty disappointed. Horrible chips, margaritas tasted like they were a mix & good was just ok.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We had one family with lots of authentic Mexican food experience, one who had never eaten Mexican before, and one with allergies to garlic and onions. All three of us were pleased with our meals. The staff was very accommodating. We will definitely return soon.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Been here a few times. Quick and good Mexican food. They also have a variety of margarita flavors. You get salsa and chips while you wait for your food. We also leave their very full because most plates come with beans and rice.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We've been going here for years, friendly service and good food. Awesome margaritas. Plenty of seating

Been to El Camino Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!