“Great steaks”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2017

We had a great meal here, at a very reasonable price. The service was excellent, even though it was quite crowded. Out wait staff, Anne, was attentive and prompt. The mozzarella marinara was rather rich, but tasty. The steaks were excellent. The queen filet was an 8oz, which is the larger size in a lot of places these days. Their pasta sauce could use a bit more attention, but it was a pleasant atmosphere and a great meal. I would definitely go there again.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Many people may think of Casa Capri just for an Italian dinner. We go to them exclusively for carry out pizza. The crust is thin and crispy and the sausage is big chunks just like when I make my own. The vegetables are plentiful and fresh. I have never had to wait more than 30 minutes from call in to pick up and I believe they deliver also.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

We have been going there for 30 years. Still one of the top 3 restaurants in Kenosha.
Food may take a while to arrive, BECAUSE it is homemade, one at a time.

Sure it gets crowded and noisy. People come there to eat, drink, talk, laugh, and socialize. Have you ever walked into a full restaurant that was dead quite. That would scare me.

Want top notch service? Make a reservation ( if you don't do this, DON'T gripe about having to wait two hours!), ask for Rachael, Jessica, or Zack as your server. The food will speak for itself. Do chefs have an off night, sure. Grill doesn't heat evenly, burner on oven goes out, pans get dropped with food in them.

Stuff happens. Noisy, crowded, busy, sounds like business is doing great. If you want quiet, go to the library.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

Had a great meal at Stella's! Started off with the mozzerella marinara which was seasoned wonderfully. Wine pours were very generous. Hubby ordered the restaurants specialty Baked stuffed Rigatoni, he said it did not dissapoint. I started with the french onion soup. So nice to have a soup that wasn't so over salted! I ordered the crab stuffed sole. It was delish! Ended the meal with a cannoli and coffee. Our server was Rachel and she was wonderful. Even the bus boys were on point! will definitely go back.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

We have not been here in a long time and enjoyed our return. There were 4 of us, two had seafood, one pasta and one the fish fry. We were all please with our selections. Also outstanding was the service and attitude of the staff. They were all very efficient and friendly. We will be back soon