“good food, great service, nice atmosphere!”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #68 of 254 Restaurants in Kenosha
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I was served right away. The young lady who served me was also tending bar and waiting on three other tables. She was friendly and chatted a little with her customers and was on top of her game. The food was in front of me quite quickly and was very good. I'll definitely go here again.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Been a customer of Chili’s for some time.
Again was disappointing.
Panco rings were good. Wife had spicey ranch and I had honey mustard dipping sauce, both were good.
Then the horrible began, wife ordered chicken fajitas and I ordered a chicken salad with lemon, lime vinaigrette sauce.
Our chicken was very bland. Her chicken should have had some seasoning on it to compliment the fajitas. Like my salad no taste. Did not like the lemon, lime vinaigrette. Added some of her red sauce and it made the salad better.
Her guacamole was very good.
2nd time we have had a disappointing meal at Chili’s.
Guess we will have to order the meals that we know are good and not order something new.
Service was slow as we had to wait for the manager to validate our gift card.
Prices are always reasonable.
We will return.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

I have been going to this Chili’s for years. I have seen many a bartender come and go. All have been great!

Now we have Eve and Adam! Yes Adam and Eve exist in modern day garden of eaten! The brother and sister combo are fun and give great service!

Stop in to see them.

Rick Fenney

Reviewed 12 November 2017

We went here on Veterans Day as they were offering Veterans a free meal so husband had a bacon burger and fries and I had the same and everything was hot and delicious. Our server and manager spent time talking with us and they were very nice and accommodating. We will go back very soon!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We were out shopping and my wife said "let's stop at Chili's for some chips, salsa and quesadillas. Good idea so we stopped and that is what we ordered. The quesadillas are served with bacon and chicken. We ordered them without bacon. Tried them before and did not like them. Also asked for a cup of jalapeño peppers. They set the quesadillas off perfectly.
Everything was very good, chips were nice and crispynand salsa had a good flavor. It was hot but not overbearing.
Service was good and prices were reasonable. We will return.