“Lunch”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 5 September 2017

We were out shopping and my wife said "let's stop at Chili's for some chips, salsa and quesadillas. Good idea so we stopped and that is what we ordered. The quesadillas are served with bacon and chicken. We ordered them without bacon. Tried them before and did not like them. Also asked for a cup of jalapeño peppers. They set the quesadillas off perfectly.
Everything was very good, chips were nice and crispynand salsa had a good flavor. It was hot but not overbearing.
Service was good and prices were reasonable. We will return.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I was pleased with the menu offerings at Chili's when I recently visited. There were many flavors of dishes to choose from, as well as ways to order healthy meals. My server was attentive, and my food was great. This was a good value, as I would have spent the same amount of money had I gone to Panera or the like, and I was able to relax in a bit more comfortable atmosphere.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Food & Service was excellent!! Lunch time not to noisey!! Enjoyed the two for $22, was plenty filling!!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

On a rainy Tuesday in April of 2017, I decided to try out Chili's Chili for the first time. What a disappointment, I ordered the chili to go and when I got to the restaurant, I had to wait for my to go which was ok. The chili did not seem to be hot enough temperature wise. I was extremely disappointed in the quantity I received. I was expecting a larger bowl since I was paying 5.80 for a bowl of chili. What I received was a cup that was only 3/4 full. The amount was about less than a cup of chili. Knowing this now Chilis might have lost me a future customer. I can get better quantity and quality from the local gas station.

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Ordered chips and salsa for starters. Always good, salsa is a little hot and that is the way we like it
Wife ordered Cajun chicken pasta. It was very good and she will order it again.
Wish i could say the same about my meal. Ordered the pork carnitas tacos. Probably the worse meal I have ever had at Chili's. Ate 1 and 2 bites off another one. Had to quit. Did not like the taste. Did not like the black beans either but the wild rice and guacamole were good.
Should have ordered any of the chicken crispers or the salmon. Those are very good.
We will return. Prices are reasonable and service is normally good.