“Wonderful Italian Restaurant.”

DeRango's The Pizza King Restaurant
Ranked #160 of 250 Restaurants in Kenosha
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Love this restaurant. Have the best pizza and also chicken in town. Real italian pizza and henny penny chicken dinners. The also have wonderful noon time specials like hamburger and fries less then $3. I meet my neighbors I lived by 20 years ago there every year. Also have family get together dinners there. Little restaurant and bar. Great spot.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

First visit to this restaurant after hearing good things about it. They burned the crust on half of my pizza black. I also ordered the garlic cheese bread. It sucked. They melt one thin slice of mozzarella over sliced bread. It was also burned and served with cold pizza sauce. Breaded mushrooms were hard on the inside and soggy on the outside like they were sitting under a heat lamp for too long.

There are dozens of pizza places in Kenosha - pick one at random; odds are you will do better than DeRangos.

Reviewed 17 September 2016

Stopped at this mom @ pop type restaurant while situating my daughter for nearby college. Wasn't too hungry so I decided to get a cheeseburger and a drink. I was surprised how good the cheeseburger was. It was cooked to perfection and the taste absolutely great. The drink the bartender recommended was something called a Grim Reaper! That too was delicious. I'll make this my new destination everytime I visit Kenosha.

1  Thank JohnnyBGood2u
Reviewed 24 August 2016

We hadn't been to DeRango's Pizza in over 30 years - when they were located in South Milwaukee. When we were out driving, we came across this place and decided to check it out. We ordered our usual....sausage pizza. The atmosphere was that of a sports bar - many big-screened TVs were playing various sporting events. Service was slow, and it seemed to take FOREVER to get our pizza. As soon as it was put down in front of me I knew....they had gone back 30 years in time to get it! It smelled the same, looked the same, and tasted EXACTLY as I remembered it. We eagerly gobbled down this tasty treat and enjoyed every bite.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

This place has very good pizza, broasted chicken and Mo Jo potatoes are out of this world. Whenever we have a family gathering and don't feel like cooking this is our choice for ordering. They deliver or naturally you can pick up if you want!!!!!!