“Some of the best pizza around and pasta as well!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
DeRango's The Pizza King Restaurant
Ranked #160 of 250 Restaurants in Kenosha
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 29 July 2016

This place has very good pizza, broasted chicken and Mo Jo potatoes are out of this world. Whenever we have a family gathering and don't feel like cooking this is our choice for ordering. They deliver or naturally you can pick up if you want!!!!!!

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

I was recommended derangos by a lot of people. So I went. The pizza was okay but not better than any of the other heavy hitters in the area, kaisers liguis renzos valeos. The restaurant was flat out disgusting. We had a cute nice waitress but the rest of the staff was flat out terrible. This mom and pop joint needs a whole lot of work. Most of the issues could be fixed by a simple heavy cleaning.

Reviewed 4 March 2016

LOVE this place. We bring the rug rats from time to time because we know if they are loud, it won't disrupt the other diners. The pizza - I love it. I get take out, delivery and also eat in. You can get the HUGE monster pizza to feed a crowd or regular sizes for your family. We LOVE the chicken - so delicious. Staff is super friendly and helpful and so are the delivery drivers. I LOVE driving by on my way home from work and seeing a full parking lot! Glad to see others supporting this great, LOCAL place.

Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

Derango's has been around Kenosha for years so we decided to step out of our normal Luigi's Carl's and Renzo's rotation and try them.
We ordered before three pm and it took over an hour to get here. The driver was cranky and the food was cold. The pizza was mainly cheese and fries soggy. Don't waste your money.

Reviewed 26 February 2016 via mobile

We saw that derangos has a fish fry, and we've been looking for one, so decided to try it, but while my boyfriend was getting ready, I read some of the reviews on this page and got worried, it was AWESOME! it was getting busy when we got there,but our server Kaeta (?) Was there in the first 2 minutes we were there,she took our drink and dinner orders and had salads on the table before our drink orders were ready. The fish was SOOO GOOD! Perfect breading,crispy outside and moist and fresh tasting inside. It was all you can eat, but I couldn't finish even 1/2 of the portion of fish, (it's a LOT) and my boyfriend barely finished all of his. We are DEFINITELY going back,I don't know what could have happened to these other reviewers, but our experience was WONDERFUL!