“Disgusting”

Fireside Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #166 of 250 Restaurants in Kenosha
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 September 2017

We went here on Friday 9/15 and the service was terrible. We waited for 30 minutes for a waitress. When she came she sat down at the table with us to take our order. Her shirt was wide open showing her cleavage. She also was wearing green fingernail polish on her dirty hands. She took our order then disappeared. When we saw her next she was standing in the kitchen way with her shoes off and her bare feet which were so dirty. Food finally came after another hour wait, food was so-so. Won't be back

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

My family has been going to fireside 40 yrs. Won't be going back. Last three visits have been terrible. Party of 6 ordered prime rib (used to be excellent) over cooked obviously reheated left overs from previous Saturday. Prime rib should never be tough. Mashed potatoes cold an instant. Nothing good to say. Bathrooms dirty at 3 p.m. obviously not cleaned from previous day. Bill was $200. Don't mind paying if it's good but this wasn't even close. After 40 yrs we won't be back. 3 strikes and your out Fireside. Service was terrible, food was terrible, cleanliness terrible. Not to mention the jerk yelling ever curse word in the book at the Packer game on tv. Old Fireside would have put A stop to it. Not current Fireside. Not A word said to the jerk. Wonder how many of your senior customers appreciated that. My grandchildren got an ear full. Guarantee my huge family will not be back.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

I will admit....I have never been crazy about the Fireside in the twenty years I have gone there....only about once a year....for that reason. But in the last six months I have been there three times and it has been great every time! When you think about it, REALLY, there are only TWO key things that make a wonderful dining experience....great food and great service. That's all that truly matters isn't it? Excellent perch and fantastic service from Stephen! He is one of the best servers I have EVER HAD in my 50 years dining out. I mean that...seriously. Enjoy.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Arrived at 6pm on a Saturday night and our party of 6 were seated without reservations. The waitress was friendly and spoke loudly for our older guests. Everyone was pleased with their entrée and the prime rib was excellent. The bill was very reasonable. The place is not fancy but has very good food at a fair price.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Décor is old and outdated. The tables and chairs look like they are from a 60's diner.

There is a fireplace however!

The salad that came with dinner was chopped iceberg. Each salad has exactly two cherry tomatoes and one slice of cucumber topped with a PILE of dressing, yuck.

The Chicken parm was one the worst I have tried. A baked dry chicken breast with melted cheese covered in red sauce. (chicken parm should be sliced thin breast, pounded, dredged, covered in crumbs and fried. THEN baked with cheese and red sauce, so none of that happened)

The Fried shrimp was good so I know they know how to fry something...

The ravioli was OK, but the red sauce is very average. Wine is...well let's say they have wine.

I must say they pour a good cocktail, so if want whiskey, a mixed drink, etc you will like the drinks here.

Prices are good, food is OK to almost bad, drinks are good.

If you live the neighborhood I can see going here for drinks and maybe a fried appetizer, but no way would I make this place a destination to go out of the way for.