“Outstanding Meal!!!”

El Sarape
Ranked #42 of 265 Restaurants in Kenosha
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I'm writing this in between bites during the lunch buffet. For $8 there is a wide selection taco fixings, enchiladas, flautas and more. Each has a very distinctive and authentic taste. Truly a gem worth stopping by for.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Staff very friendly. Fast service, casual comfortable atmosphere!! Chips were hot & salsa was tasty!! Chimicunga & enchilada plate was excellent!!

Reviewed 20 May 2017

The servers are young. Very nice but not polished. When straw paper straws, dirty napkins and other items are on the table dirty, remove immediately. If you can lean, you can clean. Keep up with the litter please...... I had the 3 mini quesadillas. I asked for spinach which was frozen and tasteless. I had more tortillas than filling. A rip off. Do not bother ordering. Another order which was 3 chicken enchiladas. For ten bucks, I would have preferred Taco Bill.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

My chicken chimichanga was crunchy and came with both guac and sour cream. They gave me chips and salsa, and the waitress was really nice.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

My family and I love this place! We order from here several times a month. We've eaten a variety of items on the menu and we're always satisfied. The food is absolutely delicious!