“The chimi was crunch and the people were nice.”
Review of El Sarape

El Sarape
Ranked #45 of 265 Restaurants in Kenosha
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 April 2017

My chicken chimichanga was crunchy and came with both guac and sour cream. They gave me chips and salsa, and the waitress was really nice.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

My family and I love this place! We order from here several times a month. We've eaten a variety of items on the menu and we're always satisfied. The food is absolutely delicious!

Reviewed 7 December 2016

Nice choice on a smaller Mexican buffet but done the right way. Too many places offer 100 items many of which are not edible. Here they offer oh maybe 15-20 but the quality is very good!!!!

Reviewed 15 November 2016

When I want Mexican food, I always go to El Serape. I love their table salsa and chips and the Corona bottle salt and pepper shakers. During the week they do an excellent lunch buffet. The Margaritas are also fantastic.

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

My family usually goes to this restaurant's sister place, La Hacienda, but my daughter and I were in the neighborhood and decided to grab a quick dinner. The margaritas are good and the chips and salsa always a nice way to start. I had the chicken enchiladas and daughter had the chicken quesadilla. Both were tasty and generous portions. Rice and beans also good. The dining room is a bit noisy and crowded but service is friendly.