“Late lunch”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Nice place for a quick bite
I got a grilled chicken salad
Loved the meat and dressing and added bonus a breadstick
My colleagues liked their food

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Called in food order. Haven't been here for long time. Friend of mine wanted to go there, so we did. Called in order at the bar for five people. Was missing one order of mozzarella sticks. She said person called in was drunk and did not understand order. I was driving. I called in order. And was not drunk. Hollywood is my friend and since I can't get hold of you and lost your number, this is the only way to let you know. the bartender read my order and was missing a cheese sticks. How was I drunk and still was able to order that. She took one order off since it wasn't made. But, I was drunk to order it. Ok. But food was still coming out after 15 min of us getting orders and they could not make missing cheese sticks.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

This is a nice place and rather modern with an extensive drink selection. Pizza is outstanding and food as as rule is pretty darn good for a bar setting!!!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Loud and noisy! Too "bar-like" for me! Food is pretty good but the atmosphere is not good for trying to visit with your friends.

Reviewed 1 March 2013

This is a great place to meet your friends after work, grab a bite to eat on a night you don't want to cook, or even have a birthday party!! Most of the staff are really friendly (there's always one in the crowd, right?) and the service is good. They have specials on the week-nights for drinks and food as well. The food is good pub food with a few added surprises! Like the Lobster BLT and the Philly Cheesesteak is awesome! Try the Mac and Cheese with add-ins like bacon, Italian sausage or Lobster meat!!! YUM! Casual, Clean and once you start coming, you will keep coming and you will soon know everyone's name! Check it out!

2  Thank Carol G