“Only place to buy Prosciutto outside of Italy”
Review of Tenuta's

Tenuta's
Ranked #1 of 265 Restaurants in Kenosha
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

Honest to God, Tenuta's has the only prosciutto I will eat. Paper thin, only a hint of salt, the right amount of moisture...it puts every other pathetic excuse for prosciutto to shame. We bring back a couple of pounds whenever we go to visit family in Wisconsin.

In addition to highly-addictive prosciutto, they have delicious Italian specialities at the deli counter and a great wine & liquor selection.

Reviewed 1 April 2016

Wow. Floor to ceiling items. Delicious smells. Tempting things to take home. Unusual things for cooking and dining. Wandering the aisles was fabulous. I should have spent more time here and I for sure should have purchased the creme brulee wine. Next time!

Reviewed 30 March 2016

I just love this store. The best Deli you have ever seen. I cant seem to get out of this store for under $100.00. Homemade pizzas, olive bar, fresh and frozen pasta, spices, booze...Come on in you wont regret it. When you leave they are cooking fresh sausage to purchase on a grill.

Reviewed 28 March 2016

We shopped the grocery store. I understand there is a restaurant as well. This is a great place to find authentic itelian food for reasonable prices. The highlight were the desserts I eyed up as i was perusing the take and bake items and wishing I had a store like this near me. Desserts were Fabulous. Lemon berry mascarpone cake, tiramisu, and butter cookies dipped in white and milk chocolate. We brought home the take and bake thin crust pizza crusts and they were wonderful. my kitchen smelled like a pizzeria. Next time we will try the pannini's. A great place to find Italian goods including wine.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

The best Deli around ! Best selections, stuff you can't find anywhere else !!
Grab an Italian sausage too !!