“Best Burgers Ever”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We go here in the summer alot when we have our boat up at Simmons Island and just love their burgers, service is good and quick and just the best burgers around. Wish I had a Spot in our hometown. Great job keep it up we will be back soon!

1  Thank boatinginkenosha

Reviewed 9 March 2012

Standard greasy, but good drive-in food. A little on the expensive side...

1  Thank Mark W
Reviewed 5 March 2012

This place is a landmark in Kenosha. Great sloppy burgers and good serivce will make this place one of my favorite burger joints. Open very late for the bar crowd.

1  Thank sararavotti
Reviewed 15 February 2012

So the food is very good. I ate there 3-4 times during the trip. Good hamburgers, but GREAT chicken sandwiches. This place would be 4-5 stars but the lady that does the curb side service is extremely rude. She almost seems put out that she has to serve you. The last time I ate there, she was talking to what appeared to be friends of hers in the parking lot. I sat there for 5-10 minutes waiting on her to come over. After about 15 minutes of her shooting the breeze with her friends, she came over but then acted like she was doing me a favor. I ensured to tip her less than a dollar for her poor service.

1  Thank AndrewReese
Reviewed 12 February 2012

great burgers, great root beer , good prices.. great simple food