“Hole in the Wall - Excellent Pizza ”
Review of Pizza Pit

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Pit
Ranked #18 of 23 Restaurants in Jefferson
Reviewed 17 September 2015 via mobile

My son and I went here late one evening after being at the Wisconsin Sheep and Wool festival. Took about 30 minutes to get our order which was what they told us when we ordered. They were real busy with take out and deliveries. We weren't expecting anything special, just pizza. When our pizza came is was excellent. Great flavor, wonderful cheese and nicely prepared. We will definitely return next time we are in town.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Me, Ma, and son hit the Pizza Pit in Jefferson on a Sunday night. Frankly they need to invest in decor - but if you can get passed the really lack luster environment or get delivery then I definitely encourage you to eat here. What the place lacks in ambiance it makes up for in Staff. The guys who took care of us were very enthused about how the pizza is made and it is reflected in the taste. We only had a sausage and pepperoni pizza so I don't know how other menu items taste but I'm looking forward to hitting more members of this chain. YUMMY.

Been to Pizza Pit? Share your experiences!