“HOT fresh food”

Brickhaus Cafe
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Jefferson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 October 2017

My wife and I stopped in to the Brickhaus after reading some of the reviews for a light lunch. Their menu is posted just inside the door, but fortunately, another board is right next to the order station. The interior is nice and cozy, with a variety of seating options ranging from an easy chair to booths. It was populated by a nice mix of people, from what looked like lawyers to students. I tried the Rueben made as a wrap, while my wife went for the Caesar chicken wrap. One of the best Reubens I've ever eaten, with really tender corned beef and a great tangy kraut. My only problem was it was unbelievably hot...enough so that I nearly burned my mouth. My wife said the same, but agreed that the wrap was delicious. Both sandwiches were served with kettle chips, but other options are available. Fresh brewed coffee and tea are available, as are a number of really tasty looking desserts. The place reminded me a lot of the Sweet Spot in Whitewater, with really good food at a really good price.

It's worth the stop. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Atmosphere is clean and interesting. Food is quite good and a nice menu. You choose what you want at front table by the menu and food is brought to you. Outside area was clean and inviting but we chose inside because of steps to patio.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Good selection of unique food for breakfast and lunch. Nice atmosphere inside and a nice courtyard in the back for outdoor dining. Good coffee and snacks too

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We love getting breakfasts there, especially on Saturday mornings. Their breakfast sandwiches are to "die for". I love the one with Jalapeno peppers on a Ciabatta bun. Delicious!

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

We were in town for training and checked out some restaurant reviews on TripAdvisor and saw this restaurant and decided to check it out. There were 3 of us and none of us were disappointed with our selections. The service was great, the staff was friendly and the food was good. No complaints! Would go back again.