“You'd never expect REAL Chinese food in Jefferson, but this is it.”
Review of China Town

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Town
Ranked #15 of 23 Restaurants in Jefferson
Reviewed 8 September 2017

Very friendly staff & despite the generic picture menu board, the food is outstanding here. They also have very low prices for lunch and even the dinner menu is very affordable. Along with the common Cashew Chicken & other "Amer-Asian' favorites you can get some more adventurous things just by asking. The seafood in particular is very good and despite being frozen is well prepared and doesn't taste like the inside of a cooler. After all, this IS Wisconsin so 'Sea" food is never local. Their Hot & Sour soup is as good as any you'll find in San Fransisco, I know because I used to live there.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

We get our Chinese takeout fix here. It's one of our favorite choices for quick solution to nights we don't feel like cooking. Food is always good. I always order the House Special Fried Rice.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

I've tried them twice. The place looks unkept with empty soda boxes in the dining room. The door was very dirty. This worries me about the cleanliness of the kitchen. Food is good though. I'll give them one more chance.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

Ordered beef broccoli with pork fried rice and it included a drink. Price was less than $6. I received my food quickly. The portions were generous. The food was very tasty!

Been to China Town? Share your experiences!