“Very good lunch specials with friendly service.”
Review of China Town

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Town
Ranked #12 of 23 Restaurants in Jefferson
Reviewed 1 August 2017

We get our Chinese takeout fix here. It's one of our favorite choices for quick solution to nights we don't feel like cooking. Food is always good. I always order the House Special Fried Rice.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

I've tried them twice. The place looks unkept with empty soda boxes in the dining room. The door was very dirty. This worries me about the cleanliness of the kitchen. Food is good though. I'll give them one more chance.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

Ordered beef broccoli with pork fried rice and it included a drink. Price was less than $6. I received my food quickly. The portions were generous. The food was very tasty!