“Always a good choice”

Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: The Milwaukee Grill is a local restaurant, bar & grill in Janesville, WI with outside patio seating and a private banquet room. Independently owned and operated for over 25 years, "The Grill" has served quality food to discerning customers who enjoy fresh approaches to classic American Cuisine. From fresh seafood, tender marinated chicken and fall-off-the-bone barbecued ribs, to a burger with more toppings than you can fit in your mouth - freshness and quality always prevail. We never take the shortcut or sacrifice quality for cost. Our staff members honestly enjoy our customers and will do their best to make your visit memorable - each time you dine with us!
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We have been to Milwaukee Grill many times with our latest visit on April 2018 for a late lunch. They have good variety available on the menu and specifically break down smaller servings and larger selections. Good for lunch or dinner. I especially enjoy the pan fried blue gill, not normally seen on a menu but a really tasty, light flavored freshwater fish. I have also enjoyed the lake perch and burger choices. All have been cooked just right and always flavor-filled.

The Milwaukee Grill is a popular stop in the Janesville area and can get busy. They have always accommodated us as quickly as possible even when we have gone with a larger group. Definitely worth the wait for a very good, middle priced meal. We will go again, probably at least once every time we are in the area.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch. Burgers and fries were great. Bloody Mary was tasty, too. Service was good. We will go back.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I just started a new position in Janesville. I asked locals about where to go for a good lunch. The first response I heard was "Milwaukee Grill." I went and had the fish tacos. Great food. I especially like the metal holder they used for the tacos so they weren't just flopping around on the plate. Great food. Fair price. Nice atmosphere. I think I may have found my regular lunch spot in Janesville.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Went for a nice late breakfast (10am) with my best friend to catch up. It was not too busy and the atmosphere here is still just as it used to be. The breakfast was great. I got the breakfast plate of eggs, hash browns, bacon and toast and it was very tasty. Good service, friendly people, good priced food. I would go back for sure!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Since we were in town for an event at the high school today, we were looking for a place to grab a bite and drinks during our down time. We chose Milwaukee Grill based on the reviews, and it did not disappoint! Large Miller Lite beers on draft were very reasonable, but the Blood Orange margarita was a very tasty drink as well. Everyone was very happy with his/her meal. I would personally recommend the Mandarin Chicken Salad - delicious dressing! Sandwiches were very good, and our group preferred the fries to the onion straws. We went for dessert and LOVED the tiramisu. Eric was an attentive server, and we appreciated his generosity in the dessert service. We were glad that we were there early - the dining room was a bit smaller than I had envisioned, and I can imagine it must be very busy at peak times. We will stop back when we're in the area in the future, and we would highly recommend it to anyone else.