“Great cheese steak sandwich”
Review of Quaker Steak & Lube - CLOSED

Quaker Steak & Lube
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 27 April 2018

First experience here. Had the new cheese steak sandwich which IMHO was one of the best I've had since I left Pa 30 years ago. Also had their onion rings which were also very good. Did takeout here so I can't comment on the service, but at 6 on a Thursday, the restaurant is real busy. Nice atmosphere though. Reminded me of an early 50 Decor. Will eat here again.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

food was good wife loved her food my food was good but skimpy got it to go so might be why skimpy was good taste

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Had family there over weekend and all had a great meal and very good pricing. Service is good too. Friendly folks

Reviewed 7 December 2017

I read the prior reviews and they weren't great, but I usually like to try things out for myself. I am certainly glad I did. The service was amazing. So amazing that our waitress basically bent over backwards to make sure that my sandwich was made to order. Our food was beyond delicious. I can't wait to go back and try more menu items. Too bad I do not have a Quaker Steak & Lube in our town.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

I was staying in the Holiday Inn Express next door and was recommended this place. There are other restaurants in the area but I had no need to go further. Great decor, cheery welcome and a decent selection of beer. Plenty of TV's for the game.
Extensive menu. Typical American fare - Burgers, starters big enough to feed 12 people, steaks, ribs etc. Tried something different every night all the food was excellent. Got stuck into the Hopalicious beer too. Nice brew. All the staff were good but a mention to Andrea who served me at the bar three nights out of four who was great. If you show them your room key from the Holiday Inn, you also get 10% discount off your food bill.