“Just like going to Ireland”

O'Riley & Conway's Irish Pub
Ranked #4 of 185 Restaurants in Janesville
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 April 2018

A few years ago my wife and I went to Ireland, checked out a few pubs as any good Irishman would.. O'Riley's is as close as you will get on this side of the Atlantic. The food is authentic and the beer selection will boggle your mind! Gets a little crazy on St. Patric's day, but that is part of the fun. Many local well know personality's can be seen there at times, even the speaker of the house last year.. ya never know.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Spent the whole day here, good fun, good music and great food. Enjoyed a hearty meal of corned beef and cabbage! It was great! Friendly staff. They had raffles and music outdoors and I also eat here often. They have a great Irish menu, lots of beers on tap and great drinks!

Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

What an experience. Regulars sitting at the bar. Laughing and having a good time. Felt like an episode from cheers. Kim was our waitress. She was informative and charming. She suggested he Reuben seeing it was our first time there. She suggested French three cheese onion soup. I am not a fan of that soup and this soup was DELICIOUS. They had a jazz band in this night. Awesome. I would venture here again!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

My group of friends and I really had a great time eating and drinking at this Irish Pub. Beautiful Irish pub, great atmosphere, good service, and wonderful food! They have every kind of beer that you could want and the food was terrific.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch there is a very comfortable feel to the pub. The staff was fast and friendly. I had the Irish Stew on lunch special. I'm not usually a fan of stew but this was delicious, thick and meaty! I will definitely be back!