Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
US$491
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews vegan options restaurant quality region eye
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2017

cozy and clean rooms, furbished in good style, small balcony with great view. Teasmade in room. Great and tipical food in the hotel restaurant, very good wine by the glass. very friendly service, very good breakfast buffet

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2017

I arrived by motorbike have booked a bed in the Easy Hostel, but finally got accomodated in a single room. Simple, neatless clean. The nature is overwhelming. Nice restaurant, spa in the basement. Recommended!!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2017

We have been coming here since several years, mostly to get away from the heat in the lower areas.
The Stella Alpina is a perfect place to chill and take your time. Members of staff are always smiling and ready to help you out. Great food at the restaurant and vegan dishes available.
Hiking is a possibility for nature lovers.

Room tip: Clean and functional. Paper tissues would have been nice to have...
Date of stay: June 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 27 May 2017

We spent one night at Stella Alpina on our way to Tuscany. The setting was stunning! The hotel is beautiful, well appointed and spotlessly clean. Tizziano was a wonderful hostess and made our stay even more special.

Date of stay: May 2017
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful hotel we just experienced. Sadly it was only for one night as we are heading down to a wedding in Florence, but I would 100% like to return. I am quite fussy with hotels, I stay in hotels every week for work but I wouldn't change a thing about this chalet. I was a bit cautious having read a few reviews but I can honestly say it exceeded my expectations. Absolutely breathtaking location, clean and well styled rooms, simple yet beautiful breakfast with fresh warm bread and pastries and excellent coffee. It's a shame we didn't eat dinner here as I am confident it would have been lovely too. Can't fault it. Thank you Chalet Stella Alpina

Date of stay: May 2017