“Favorite meal”

Paddy Ryan's Irish Pub
Ranked #11 of 103 Restaurants in Hudson
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

Another great meal at Paddy’s Ryan’s. Our Irish server recommended a nice wine to go with our Jameson marinated beef tenderloin medallions. Fun place to go for a couples or family meal.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Funplacestogo

Reviewed 11 October 2018

My husband and I went here for breakfast on a Saturday we had off. There weren't many people there so we got a great table by the window with a view of the fall trees.

We both had coffee ($2.25 ea). My husband had the Seafood Boxty ($12.25), I had the Breakfast Boxty ($11).

Both breakfasts were outstanding! And huge! My husband's Seafood Boxty had salmon and cod in a dill cream gravy with boxty potato cakes. My Breakfast Boxty had a sausage gravy with bacon, sausage, and scrambled eggs between boxty potato cakes. We agreed that my breakfast had the most flavor.

We will definitely be back!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank CaptTrouble
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Got seated a menu and water then nothing for the longest time while very few people were dining. The waitress returned - oh we switched tables and you got missed so we got a free appetizer. We ordered food and the fish and potatoes were cold not even warm. The meal was sent back and when it came back one would think it should be towards the other end of the food warm scale. Nope it wasn’t any warmer, the waitress took half price off , it wasn’t even worth that. Don’t waste your time here , go somewhere else anywhere else!!!!!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

Waitstaff hard working but very friendly. Food was well prepared, maybe could have been served a bit warmer. Would definitely go back!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Margaret M
Reviewed 22 August 2018

The table we were seated at was in the middle of the room, not by a window, even though there was only one other group in the entire restaurant. The table was tacky to the touch and you could see marks from past spills that just can't be cleaned away any longer. The wait staff was fairly good. The food was my biggest gripe. I've eaten here before, albeit a couple of years ago, and the experience was great, but not so this time. I ordered the Reuben for $13.75 (seemed pricey to me), expecting a good sized portion for the price. The bread was barely toasted on top and the bottom was so soggy I couldn't even pick it up without it turning to mush in my hand. The corned beef flavor was terrific, but the layer of meat was so thin it didn't even completely cover the bread. Their special sauce had major horseradish flavor to it, which was tolerable, but not what I expected. The sauerkraut was something home-made with chopped cabbage that had little flavor and was sparsely scattered on the sandwich. All in all, it was a disappointment and I probably won't be heading back.

Date of visit: August 2018