“Very busy Super Delicious ”

LoLo American Kitchen
Ranked #14 of 103 Restaurants in Hudson
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Went to this restaurant with my son and it was well worth it. The coconut soup is amazing. The tuna tartare is amazing. Even my sons cheeseburger and broccoli was worth every bite. Very unique menu. Enjoy.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 3 November 2018

3 of us arrived around 6:00pm, came to the podium with the hostess, she said it would be an hour, so we decided to put our name down and walk outside for a bit. Cute Art shop on the other end of Lolo. Walked to the cave liquor store, came back and a spot opened up at the bar. Then it started getting fun. Bartender made some fun drinks for us and our table came up in 15 minutes.
It was the Saturday before Halloween, so many were in costumes....very entertaining. Heather was our server, patient and explained things carefully.
2 of us got the lamb burger and 1 got the fish tacos...everything was delicious, seasoned perfectly. We did have a longer than usual wait for the food, but Heather kept assuring us that it would be out.
The drinks were good, thefood was good, but the wait was long.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

My friend and I stopped here for lunch today. We both had the Cubanos Tacos with the rosemary French fries. The service was great but the food was way too salty! I was just at the Stillwater Lolo and the food was perfect. I ended up dipping my tacos in the ketchup to cut the salt. We did have the chocolate brownie for dessert, which was awesome! The coffee was great too! We should have just came here for dessert. Ambiance was good.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018

LoLo's across the way in Stillwater is great. We heard that Hudson, WI had same restaurant. Wife and I stopped in for late lunch on warm fall day (Sept 2018). Sat outside on the deck. Very clean tables, wonderful wait staff - always checking in on us. We spent just a little over an hour here. Great Beer. Might want to ask for a Tall beer, the short beer was in a wine goblet type glass. We ordered the "Pork Cuban" tacos (we went for the lettuce wrap vs the tortilla wrap). I that was the best Taco with flavors that "popped". Highly recommend it. We have visited LoLos before a few times but we found this gem just 15-20mins from the stillwater location. The hudson location is about 1 1/2times larger in size. The bathrooms very clean, tables are nice. Apparently they have a bar with lounge in the downstairs, we didn't visit. Parking will be a challenge when this place is busy. Tight parking for trucks. Might have to walk a block or so...but that't no different then the stillwater location. Wonderful place to eat, its pricey (but you get what you pay for). Two cubano tacos are $13 - but worth it. Gluten free options too. Fresh pickles/fresh lettuce/fresh tomatoes...I could go on and on. All fresh veggies, not from a can. Highly recommend a visit to LoLo of Hudson.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Close quarters but the food is great! Service is top notch and the servers are very knowledgeable! Good parking area as well.

Date of visit: May 2018