“Quiet, Clean, Super”
Review of Super 8 Hudson

Super 8 Hudson
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Hudson
Reviewed 21 June 2017

We were pleasantly surprised at how clean the room was. In room refrigerators. The halls were quiet and the beds were the best comfort level I've ever experienced at a hotel. The staff was pleasant. The only thing the hotel did not have was an elevator.

Room Tip: if you do not do steps, no elevator so choose a first floor room
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 1 June 2017

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 19 May 2017

It was easy to find. The room had a fridge and microwave which was very helpful for me. The towels were nice and white. They didn't bother me to leave so soon because I didn't get in until very early morning. That was nice. I will be staying here every time I come to town!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

I gave 1 star because I had to. Zero stars would be more appropriate. Came here for my children's birthday party. We intended to swim in the pool for about an hour with our guests- 3 kids of my own plus 3 family members' kids. they originally said I can utilize the pool for our party. When my guests arrived the front desk attendant was rude and instantly told her she couldn't stay- my guest tried to tell her she was only here for a visit and the front desk didn't want her to come up to my room. Then the problems really started. The front desk lady called my room to tell me everyone had to leave. I walked down to the office and explained they were here with me and we were using the pool for my kids' party. She adamantly said no and I asked to speak with the manager. She gave me her personal phone where i spoke with "sanji" I told him the situation and that we wouldn't have come here if we couldn't use the pool. He gave no sympathy and I asked if I could get in contact with his manager. He told me he owns the company. I asked for a refund and he said "I will get your money". We were there for a total of 15 minutes and he wouldn't give me a refund. My kids and I sat in the parking lot with our suits on looking for another hotel. Luckily we found one with amazing service and my family was allowed in. We weren't a raging party. There were 6 adults and 6 kids (3 of them are mine)- non smokers and no alcohol. This was a party for a 10 year old and a 5 year old. Don't stay at this place- you'll get better service anywhere else!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Rachel K
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Stopped here late at night and very pleasantly surprised by how clean and fresh the room was. It looks like the property has been recently renovated. All the carpets appear fresh and clean, my room had been painted and upgraded, and the bed was soft with new linen etc.
The late check in was a breeze with a cheery welcome from the nice gentleman on duty at midnight. Just what's needed after a long day.
Definitely recommend!