“Love the thin crust ”

Frankie's Pizza
Ranked #30 of 85 Restaurants in Hayward
Price range: US$3 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Once available only in Ashland, WI - Frankie's Pizza of Hayward builds on fifty plus years of great pizza and friendly service.
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Started with cheese curds & then came the pizza. I Love the thin crust & the tasty sausage my only complaint sauce too tomato out of a can taste

Service was good

Even though I'm not a "fan of the sauce" I would come back for the thin crust sausage pizza

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Had a rainy day camping, so we opted for a pizza lunch inside. Great place for a tasty pizza, nice staff...very friendly and attentive. Highly recommend and we will be back with friends next time around.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

I have been in Frankie's several times. I normally order a pizza to go and have a beer or two while waiting. I think the servers are very polite and always take good care of me. The pizza has always been very good and much better than Coops pizza.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

A frozen pizza would've been better than the pizza we had here.
The service was inattentive as the waitress was too busy taking call in orders. We will not be returning ....

Reviewed 9 April 2017

My daughter and I stopped here to grab some of our favorite pizza, "Frankie's". I grew up having "Frankie's" in Ashland, so this was awesome to have some on a trip to Hayward. We were there mid afternoon so it wasn't busy at all. The waitress/server was very kind. She even agreed to make some "Swamp water" which I requested (sounds strange I know, but it is a mixture of different kinds of pop in the same glass) ...just like the "good old days" when I was young and at the "Frankie's" in Ashland. Good food. Clean environment. Bathrooms had nice little special touches (body sprays, feminine products, etc), which was a nice addition. Yes, we would go again!

Been to Frankie's Pizza? Share your experiences!