All reviews lambeau field separate sleeping area standard room the check in process quiet room staff was very friendly door county rooms were very clean check in was a breeze wet bar front desk staff workout room definitely stay here again fridge and microwave in town minute drive living room
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

We came to Green Bay for a women's retreat. It wound up cancelled due to a blizzard!! We were in the hotel for 4 days straight before my family could safely cross the U.P. and the Mackinac bridge. The staff were FANTASTIC!!! All of them, even though they couldn't go home or get much sleep. We were super impressed and would gladly stay there again!! Thank you all so much!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Nmarch13, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Thank you for the great review! Our team tried to stay positive and make sure everyone was taken care of, we appreciate your comments and are so glad you made it home safe!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I had to take my care to the dealer and my grand kids were off school so we made a day of it. We dropped off the car and spent the rest of the day at the pool. Checking in was great they took care of all our needs and the pool area was great. Rooms were clean and the kids had a great time.

Stayed: January 2018
Nmarch13, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our hotel, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again!

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Holiday inn really accommodated our girls weekend. The rooms were very clean along with the whole hotel. The breakfast that was in the lobby was very good and the made to order food was to die for. We got to check in early on Saturday because our rooms were cleaned early enough and the check in process was fast and easy. Surely recommend this hotel in Green Bay!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Nmarch13, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Yeah! Glad you had a great stay, thank you for the great review we really appreciate the feedback! hope to see you again next time!

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Our stay was short because of an early morning flight, but this was A++++++!!!! From the front desk clerk to the upgrade to a suite to the convenience of the airport!(8-10mins away)The rooms were very clean, so much to offer, tv in living room, sink in “kitchen” refridgetator, micro, Keurig! Bed was so comfortable! Would stay here again for sure!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Nmarch13, General Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay an our staff treated you right! Hope to see you again next time you are in Green Bay!

Reviewed 8 December 2017

I have been a life long and loyal user of Holiday Inn and have had very rare issues with Holiday Inn. Until now. I stayed at this hotel on Saturday, December 2nd, 2017. The night before a Green Bay Packer game. Honestly, this hotel is only interested in price gouging with local events. $279+ for a standard room in Green Bay, Wisconsin!? If it's a nice hotel, that's fine, however, there is nothing special about this hotel. (I had friends staying in the Ramada Inn directly across the street for $129/night). Any other day of the week, this hotel is virtually empty and they are charging $70 for a room. The swimming pool is seriously just a little larger than a large hot tub, and the hot tub is big enough for 4 people. The heating in the room was not functioning properly and the room was approximately 80 degrees-- it would not cool. We had to shut off the unit and open the windows. The bathroom was NOT cleaned. Sure, there were fresh towels, but there was giant wad of hair in the bathtub and in the sink, also the vanity wasn't cleaned. There was no coffee for the coffee maker in the room. Lastly, the floor was not vacuumed and there was an empty beer can along side one of the beds near the wall. I wish I had taken pictures. This hotel has generally received good reviews from others and that's why I stayed there, and I almost always give Holiday Inn's great reviews, but not this time. When I contacted the hotel regarding these issues, the answer I got back was "our hotel is comparable to others in the area". I beg to differ. It was terrible.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank markf62963
Nmarch13, Manager at Holiday Inn Green Bay Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay. I apologize this stay did not meet your expectations. We strive to make each stay not only satisfactory but exceptional. I have addressed the cleanliness issues with our executive housekeeping staff and asked that maintenance take care of the heating/cooling concerns. Our revenue management team does a comparison of other hotels in the area and the rates are based upon demand. I am sorry you feel we were priced out of range. I will have our revenue team look into this for future high demand days.

Jackie Adams