“Dos Margaritas anyone?”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Great place to have a drink or two with friends. The margaritas are absolutely delicious. Hands down, the best Mexican food in Green Bay. I dream of the ACP Texano. The staff is friendly and if you are not sure what to eat, they help you pick something based off your likes.

Reviewed 12 October 2016 via mobile

Bland, bland, bland. That is the best way I can describe their food. My mom likes it here so I have been a couple of times and have never really had a flavorful meal.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

The food was very good. It's very casual dining and affordable. Went with a group of 10 people and Everyone liked their food. Service was quick and staff was friendly.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

My family has been in search of a quality Mexican restaurant and we have found it! The ACP is the best Mexican dish I may have had in my life. Great service, our 2 and 6 year old loved it, and we will be back OFTEN. This is the best in Green Bay.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

This is the best Mexican food restaurant I have found in the Green Bay area. Food is always excellent, staff is always great and prices are fair.