“Good food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 18 August 2016

The food was very good. It's very casual dining and affordable. Went with a group of 10 people and Everyone liked their food. Service was quick and staff was friendly.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

My family has been in search of a quality Mexican restaurant and we have found it! The ACP is the best Mexican dish I may have had in my life. Great service, our 2 and 6 year old loved it, and we will be back OFTEN. This is the best in Green Bay.

Reviewed 17 April 2016

This is the best Mexican food restaurant I have found in the Green Bay area. Food is always excellent, staff is always great and prices are fair.

Reviewed 5 February 2016

The food is amazing and very authentic. I lived in LA for many years and the food here is equal or better to the Mexican food I found there. Great staff, quick service, outstanding food and drink, and prices are very good too.

Reviewed 30 January 2016

I did not think I liked the Mexican cuisine until I ate here. We stopped here the other night because our destination restaurant was too busy. I'm am so pleased that we did. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. The food was outstanding and was served very hot, to my liking. The flavors were a wonderful blend of spices, meats and cheeses. This is not the typical Mexican restaurant that I have been to previously, this is authentic Mexican cuisine and I, personally loved it as did our friends. We all will be going there again.