“Disappointed: No OpenTable Credit”

Grazies Italian Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Grazies Italian Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #40 of 497 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

I booked for lunch thru OpenTable. Upon arrival, I told the greeter that I had booked through OpenTable and she said she knew nothing about the program, but would speak with her manager. Bread and dipping oil was delicious. My bruchetta wrap with fries was good. As I was leaving, I checked the OpenTable app to see if I got my points and I hadn't. I spoke with a gentleman before I left and he assured me he would check to make sure I got my points. I received an email hours later that my reservation had been cancelled and got no points for an adequate lunch.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I have been making business trips to Green Bay for 19 years. In the past I stayed in this area and when to this restaurant a lot. Loved it. Had multiple dishes over the years and it was always good, fresh and top service. Hadn't been for quite some time. So I looked forward to it when I ended up staying across the street.
It was horrible. Bread wasn't the same (seemed daybold), but worse, the food (lasagna) was un palatable. I told the waiter who in turn offered to replace it with something else but I suspected something was off and the experience had ruined my taste so I declined. They did deduct half off my entree.
I left asking myself how did something so good and authentic for so long turn so sour? Did it change hands? Did the culinary expertise leave?

Turns out both. Changed hands and the culinary expertise did leave with the transaction (was part owner).
Never again. I imagine the locals know this as one of them told me the answer but for anyone traveling you will know and be spared the self discovery.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Good lunch with colleagues. Three pastas and one gluten free pizza. Good quality and tasty food. Nice staff, very friendly.
All well, but Grazie’s would be even better with a bit of make-up. The place has seen many late nights and the appearance is a slightly tired.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Starting off with herb olive oil and rosemary focaccia bread, so good! I order seafood cannoli and it was delicious. My husband had a huge order of Italian sausage and mushroom pasta which came with salad or soup. We both chose the chicken wild mushroom soup which was fantastic! Worth the visit!!!!

1  Thank Marcia R
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Great service, good pizza, I had the gnocchi with mushroom sauce , it was too die for! Salad good too!

1  Thank john f