“Good food, but would benefit from a facelift”

Grazies Italian Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Grazies Italian Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 484 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Good lunch with colleagues. Three pastas and one gluten free pizza. Good quality and tasty food. Nice staff, very friendly.
All well, but Grazie’s would be even better with a bit of make-up. The place has seen many late nights and the appearance is a slightly tired.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Starting off with herb olive oil and rosemary focaccia bread, so good! I order seafood cannoli and it was delicious. My husband had a huge order of Italian sausage and mushroom pasta which came with salad or soup. We both chose the chicken wild mushroom soup which was fantastic! Worth the visit!!!!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Great service, good pizza, I had the gnocchi with mushroom sauce , it was too die for! Salad good too!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Stopped in this evening and it was our first time. We could only see people at 2 tables, yet we had to wait to be seated. We weren't sure why until we realized that the hostess was sitting at the bar on her phone. She finally noticed we were behind her and seated us. Our waitress was fine. She asked if we wanted drinks which we did. She brought them back after too long of a wait and told us she had to make them because she couldn't find the bartender. My drink was good but she screwed up my husband's drink. Our food sat on the warming rack for about 5 minutes. The cook yelled her name twice, but she had disappeared also. Finally got our food. Had to wait for the waitress to go get Parmesan for our dishes- again way too long. Our food was very good, but not impressed with the place at all. A lot of people working yet there at least 5 dirty tables that we could see and no one doing anything. Now with all of this said, I try to leave positive reviews because most people just complain, but the service here was terrible. Again the food was very good just not sure if we want to go back.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

I Had the tenderloin medallion which was excellent. My wife had lasagna and said it was great. We would eat here again