“Cravings!”

Grazies Italian Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Grazies Italian Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 490 Restaurants in Green Bay
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2017

I have cravings for the pizza here. We haven't been able to get back to Green Bay for two years, so pizza here was one of the things we HAD to have. The crust is crisp, the toppings are generous, and the taste is amazing. The facility is comfortable and clean. The staff is friendly and the service is good. Sausage, mushroom, kalamata olives,a Dan fresh basil, ambrosia!

1  Thank Lori M

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We a group of six showed up close to 8:30 PM on a Friday night. Even though half the tables were empty we still had a 15 minute wait for a table. We went to the bar and that was half full but still waited 10 minutes to be waited on. All was forgotten once we were seated, our server was awesome. They had some really good coupons at the hotels in the area. The food was very good, will go back if in the area.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Menu was quite varied and I had a pasta dish with an alfredo sauce that was delicious. The decor was very barrroom style and not very attractive. Go for the food.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

This is a real hit and miss restaurant with nothing exceptional going for it. Food can be overcooked and salads not fresh. The next visit it can be good. It really depends on the day you go but either way there are better restaurants in Green Bay. We have had everything from overcooked food, walleye that is not walleye, and foreign material in our food (part of a styrofoam lid). I think we are done visiting Grazies, as the bad has outweighed the good.

1  Thank Kate0519
Tom V, Owner at Grazies Italian Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Hello - thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and we apologize for your experience with the food. We have passed your comments onto our staff.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Came into town for a concert and saw the sign across from where we stayed... thought we would give it a try for a quick lunch. My suggestion would be to choose another place. The food wasn't bad especially if you enjoy greasy cheese curds! We literally had to wipe the grease off of them with beverage napkins that my wife had to grab because nobody was helping us. We later asked for napkins and our waitress gave us a new stack of bev naps as she watched me drench another bev nap with grease from a curd. Didn't say a word. Maybe that's the way they make them and they thought we were crazy to not want it like that. My wife and I both ordered buffalo chicken wraps because we anticipated they would be easy. Not a bad selection. My wife ordered hers with sweet potato fires. I can't tell you how they were because they never came. We asked the waitress and she said she would bring them but we declined. My wife just didn't want to wait again. The waitress had to be asked again for actual napkins and silverware. I guess you have to be a fancy customer and sit in a booth to get the good napkins ;). She brought them. When we were given our check, I'm glad I looked at it because it still had the sweet potato fries up charge.
A 10% tip was too much but that's what she received
Service was very disappointing
It could have made all the difference
Go somewhere else.

Hello - thank you for your valuable feedback. We apologize for your experience with the staff and the food. Your comments have been passed onto our staff to better serve future customers. Thanks for giving us a try, we appreciate your review.