All reviewspacker fanshome gamepackers gamesstaff was very friendly and helpfullobby areaconvention centerfridge and microwavehot breakfasta great place to staystadiumconcertgb
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for the Packers-Eagles game and it was perfectly located within sight of the stadium. It was about a 7-10 minute walk, a couple fun bars across the street and walking distance to restaurants. It is an older building but our room was quite nice for the price. The bathroom was a bit ragged and needed updating. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Anyone that complains about $85-$90 per night room witching view of the stadium during a home game has apparently no experience with booking a room near an NFL stadium! We'll definitely stay again in the future.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2017

I booked this hotel because it was two blocks from Lambeau Field. Hotel is very old. So many things need replacing and/or new paint. No elevator. Doors don't want to open. Breakfast is OK but one morning they blew a circuit so you couldn't use the toaster or waffle maker. Pool is very small. AC in room didn't work properly. I was very disappointed for the amount of money they charge.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

This place was convenient to the stadium. Hotel staff was amazing and helpful. I truly enjoyed the hot tub and pool. Parking is plentiful and has lots of great eats nearby within walking range. I would recommend and stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2017

I didn't have a good experience here. The first room I got had a TV that only worked on one channel. They eventually moved me to another room which did not have a remote at all. When they could not find a remote that worked, I got moved to a third room. This did not make me happy. The room I had was next to the outdoor smoking area and I could hear all of the conversation outside my room through the AC unit even though those outside were talking in a regular voice I had other options for hotels and wished I would have used one of the other hotel options. The price I paid was reasonable, but it really wasn't worth the hassle. If you want to stay near Lambeau Field and be able to walk there, then this might be your hotel. Otherwise, find another option.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Buick1_36758
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

We were welcomed with a horrible musty smell in the back stairs, but throughout the hotel it smelled of cigarettes. The pool was so gross you could barely see the bottom. Dried blood on the bedding. The back door is rotting so it was touch and go if it opened. Had to walk around many times. Don't seem to restock the breakfast after 8. Went down at 8:30 it was completely empty and no one refilled anything. Staff was rude. This was by far the worst hotel I've ever stayed at.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family