All reviews loud group stayed here lambeau field marriott hotels front desk foam pillows eating choices great night's sleep room was clean double queen room perfect stay first floor next morning nice hotel fresh fruit night stay oatmeal
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Don't laugh, but I looked at Trip Advisor reviews and chose this hotel based on what people said about the breakfast and of all the hotels in the area, this one had the better comments. It's still a basic roadside hotel breakfast but there was actually a lot of variety and everything was good. My room was nice but being on the first floor was not awesome the first night I was there. A very, very loud group of seniors was having quite a party in the lobby area. I thought about complaining but finally just jammed my ear plugs in and went to sleep in spite of the racket. The staff had to be aware of the noise and should have done something about it without anyone having to ask. The hotel, though recently updated, is not what I expect from Fairfield/Marriott, especially at this price. But the bed was comfy. The breakfast was good. It was not a bad stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
James D, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Green Bay Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Green Bay Southwest.

Your valuable feedback helps identify areas of opportunity for us to improve the guest experience.

The hotel team is committed to delivering an exceptional experience and are always brainstorming creative ways to exceed the expectations of all of our guests- your feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Used points for a free night's stay in a double queen room. Overall, the room was clean, but the bathroom was showing some wear. Tub had paint chips coming off it, but the shower water pressure was really good. Beds were ok, but pillows were soft. Didn't get a great night's sleep with the A/C kicking on to keep the room cool. Breakfast had a variety of items and was relatively well stocked, other than the fruit. Check in and check out was quick.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
James D, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Green Bay Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent stay. We appreciate your choosing to stay with us. We will certainly share your feedback with the appropriate departments to ensure these items are addressed for future travelers.

We hope to have you as a guest again if your travels ever bring you through the area again.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

I consulted TripAdvisor for a good hotel option in Green Bay, and settled on the Fairfield on Oneida St. Upon arriving, I sincerely considered leaving as it was obvious this location was very dated, but had recently gone through a remodel. I would have lost one nights room and tax charge, so I decided to stay. Being that I stay in many, many hotels as my job requires a high amount of travel, it was easy to see upon entering that this was a Fairfield that was probably built in the mid-80s. Not a knock until you start thinking about how many times this place has probably been remodeled, and then it becomes a consideration. First off, the hotel neighbors are a Super 8 and Motel 6, both of which are in rough shape. The exterior of the Fairfield has been recently painted, and the interior completely updated and remodeled. Once you look beyond the surface, it becomes obvious that there are some shortcomings at this location. Cleanliness is critical in any hotel room, and when a guest, me, find a wad of hair wrapped in the shower curtain, it raises red flags about how clean the rest of the room actually is. The air unit smelled musty, and it rarely shut off. The bathroom tub was something from the original build, not good. The breakfast was very basic and housed in an area that was tight due to the layout. Overall, I expected a top notch hotel based on the reviews, but my experience was far from that. If in the area, spend a few dollars more and stay at the Springhill Suites near Lambeau. It's rather new and much, much nicer than this Fairfield.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
James D, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Green Bay Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your memorable experiences with us during your recent stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites Green Bay Southwest.

It is always encouraging to hear feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you! By taking pride in putting people first, we are not only executing the mission of our founders, but exceeding the expectations of our valued guests.

Please note your feedback has been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can deliver great experiences. Thank you for staying at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Green Bay Southwest.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Every hotel personnel we encountered were very friendly, courteous, helpful and accommodating to our needs. Hotel lobby was nice and clean and the room is of the right size for us with comfortable pillows. Breakfast was substantial and being attended to at all times. Pool and jacuzzi were clean and well kept!

Hotel is situated close to many restaurant and fast food chains and easy to get to and from WI Hwy 41.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

From the moment we checked in, we were pleased that we chose to stay at the Fairfield. The room was clean and comfortable, the breakfast was wonderful and the entire staff were attentive and kind. The staff went above expectations to help us uncover our vehicle during the snowstorm so that we could begin the venture home.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends