US$68
US$62
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

Aloft Green Bay(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$86
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

AmericInn by Wyndham Green Bay East(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$126
AmericInn by Wyndham Green Bay West(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$80
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$122
  • Pool
US$169
US$146
Hotels.com
Bay Motel(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$92
All reviewsleaps and boundsamerican clubfifth floorice skating rinkwonderful spakohler fixturessledding hillspa servicesthis wonderful hotellambeau fieldwaters sparobes and slippersamazing showerbell hoptwo sinkssmall gift shopcomplimentary shuttle service
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed at Lodge Kohler for a quick business overnight. Was only in the room 8 hours but it was great! Super comfy, well adorned, and a great shower (to be expected). Food provided for meeting as also very good. As a Packers Fan - love all the decorations.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Michelle B
Dilan V, General Manager at Lodge Kohler, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear Michelle B,

Thank you for your recent stay at Lodge Kohler. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your room, as well as the food we provided at your meeting.

Hopefully, you'll be able to spend a little more time with us the next time you are in Green Bay. I would recommend checking out our Kohler Waters Spa and scheduling a spa service if you have the flexibility in your schedule.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Loved tgey had such a 5 star hotel to relax, sleep, and wake up to excellence.
Perfect HVAC. beautiful room, love the turquoise tiled shower. Excellent room service.
Don't miss this hotel.
Located across from Lambeau Field. Generous amount of outdoor tables and chairs for any Packet Sunday.
Excellent front desk. Next door to the famous Kroll's hamburgers!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Dilan V, General Manager at Lodge Kohler, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Janette M,

We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay at Lodge Kohler. Thank you for taking the time to write a review to recap your experience.

We look forward to hosting you again when you are next in Green Bay!

Reviewed 15 May 2018

Kohler really has it going on. Taverne in the Sky has great food and, even though I am not a Packers fan, I have to admit that it was pretty impressive having Lambeau Field as the view. i recommend the flatbread offerings. From syncing the HD flatscreen to your nextflix account to the 3 head shower in the bathroom which electronically adjusts the water temperature to your preference, the room is cutting edge from design to use of technology.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Dilan V, General Manager at Lodge Kohler, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Dear mike m,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your recent visit to Lodge Kohler. I'm so glad that you enjoyed our technology in the rooms and that you were able to enjoy a meal at Taverne in the Sky with a great view of Lambeau Field. We do feel that Lodge Kohler is a great place to stay year-round.

We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed 14 May 2018

We stayed here as a special treat to celebrate a life event for an avid Packers fan.
The hotel is new, modern, and trendy. The room is somewhat small, but very comfortable, although there was no couch or chair, other than the desk. It had a large TV and a nice bathroom with a high-end shower, of course.
Unfortunately, due to time constraints, we did not have a chance to experience the spa. We did use the small fitness center which had pretty basic equipment, and the pool. We were disappointed that there was no hot tub, unless you opted for the spa.
Most importantly, the Lodge was clean and comfortable with a competent, friendly staff.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear skibumVail,

Thank you for your recent stay at Lodge Kohler. We appreciate your feedback on our amenities and room features.

We look forward to a return visit the next time you are in Green Bay. Please make sure to set aside some time to experience our Kohler Waters Spa. Trust me, it'll be worth it!

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Lodge Kohler and Spa Kohler are wonderful. My now-husband and I got married on April 14, a.k.a. the snowstorm of the century, in Green Bay, WI. On that day, my wedding makeup and hair stylists canceled due to being unable to get their cars out of their driveway. When I went into Spa Kohler to see if they would be able to at least just curl my hair quick, all of the staff went above and beyond and made sure not only my hair, but also my makeup, was done to perfection. They let myself and my bridal party get ready at the spa as well, which just added to the specialness of the morning. The staff at Spa Kohler are not only professional and very talented, but also incredibly kind and willing to do whatever it took to make my wedding day that much more special.

The staff at Lodge Kohler are also amazing. The day after the wedding, as my now-husband and I were trying to check-out and leave, my car was stuck under ice. When we went back inside to see if they have some salt or a shovel, two staff members went outside and got my car off the ice for us. They were incredibly amazing!

The room we stayed at was beautiful! Very comfortable bed, nice shower, and all up to date fixtures and electronics. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mmleslie89

Dear mmleslie89,

Thank you for taking the time to share a review of your recent wedding day experience at Lodge Kohler. And congratulations again on your recent wedding! We are so glad that we could assist you on your special day! We know that the April snowstorm severely impacted our guests' plans, so our team wanted to do everything we could to eliminate your discomfort and ensure that you were taken care of.

We look forward to your next stay with us!