US$74
US$68
Savings alert! 58% below average rates

The price you found is 58% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

AmericInn by Wyndham Green Bay West(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$90
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

AmericInn by Wyndham Green Bay East(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$112
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

Aloft Green Bay(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$119
Aloft.com
US$148
US$114
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

Astor House(Green Bay)
US$123
Bay Motel(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$75
GardenInn.com
All reviewsfree popcornroom was cleanin townwafflesaverage breakfastlambeau fieldplace to stayno elevatorbreakfast areanice staylocation is greatnice breakfaststayed nightsstaff was friendlyfirst floorenglish muffinpacker game
Reviewed 14 May 2018

stayed at Super 8 GreenBay near stadium excellant stay close to Stadium Shopping and places to eat nice location have stayed before when in town always know I'll be well satisfied for money spent very reasonable

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Green Bay Near Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Your five star review means a lot to us btoston1 ! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay at our hotel. I'm glad that you found our location convenient at a reasonable cost. We hope you were able to explore the area! We value our customers well and we are happy that you stayed with us! Thank you very much.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

The staff was beyond rude & made my family feel very unwelcome. Besides the nasty looks & attitudes they lied to me & said they couldn't exstend my stay as they were full. However I was able to book a rm online. I then called to see if I could book a room & I was told they had plenty of rooms available. I then went & asked to pay for another night & was told no they don't have rooms available.2 different days the housekeeper went in my room after I said no service. Housekeeper would knock on door making me give her the towels & garbage. Most of the employees don't speak English & didn't care to listen to you. Breakfast was cold & never stocked well. Eggs & biscuits were dried out, sausages & the gravy were always cold. There was no juice for a few days. I've never felt so unwelcome anywhere. Never would I stay here again or recommend anyone to stay here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Green Bay Near Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Tara K,

Your review is greatly appreciated, though it is very disappointing to learn of the bad impression we made with the state of our accommodations. I am very displeased to hear that anyone was treated with rudeness or that any misunderstandings regarding your booking were not addressed in a professional manner. The standard procedure in such cases is to confer with management regarding what can be done to resolve the issue, as our staff is not authorized to make decisions which conflict with policy. Thank you so much for bringing this matter to our attention.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

It was a nice stay during a snow storm. We had comfortable and clean room, helpful front desk and great breakfast. Thank you, thank you for sugar free options besides the nasty pink packets.

Price was cheap but place was great.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Green Bay Near Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

drtydva,

Thank you for your kind remarks regarding our high standards of cleanliness and we were able to give you a comfortable experience of Super 8 Green Bay Near Stadium Hotel. Your compliment to our breakfast service means a lot to us. We are overjoyed to hear that you had a great time with us and we thank you for sharing your five star experience!

Reviewed 7 April 2018

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Green Bay Near Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Reviewed 17 March 2018

The room was comfortable, but it was hard to regulate the heat. Also, I asked for a room easy to get to because I just had an operation, and they sent me as far away from the entrance as you could get.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Green Bay Near Stadium, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and for your comments regarding our room. We hope to see you again in the future. Thank you for your valuable business.