All reviews lambeau field hotel experience room was clean the breakfast area would definitely stay here again oatmeal complimentary breakfast front desk staff in town a great stay business trip easy access convenient location door county staff was friendly highway earplugs
Reviewed 28 June 2016

We travel around the Lake Michigan recently and this is the best place we experienced for this trip. Reasonable designed space in the room make you feel you have everything you need to stay. It's clean with a great location. I would stay there again if I ever go Green Bay.

Room Tip: best value
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jade7132013
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Another great Hampton Inn ! Kelly at the front desk was so helpful with an early check in, even with a full hotel the night before. The room was super clean ( thanks Tanya and David) and a nice sized flat screen TV. A refrigerator was brought up when asked for. Their hot breakfast was very good, much above average.
NOW THE ROOM SELECTION : we were on the second floor, freeway side ( odd numbered rooms). Rush hour traffic woke me at 545. Not fun waking up at that time on a vacation day! Getting ready to jump in the shower I noticed the complimentary EAR PLUGS ! ( one pair, flip for them at 5 am). So, wish I had seen them the night before!
Fitness room adequate.

Room Tip: Go for the even numbered rooms facing front parking lot
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2016

We spent one night here, but would definitely stay longer if we'd have the time. The room was very nice and very comfortable. Large hot tub and nice pool. The Hampton Inn was easy to find and close to good places to have dinner. Will plan on staying here next time we are going through Green Bay.

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed 27 June 2016 via mobile

Everything was very nice. The breakfast included waffle makers. The bed was comfy, although the comforter was to heavy. We had an unusual wake up because there was a tornado sighting a few miles west of us, about 3:15AM. Did not use pool, but it looked nice.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

The room was very clean, and the bed was comfortable. Unfortunately my son and I woke up in the middle of the night with the flu. He ended up making a bit of a mess on his sheets. When I informed Maggie at the front desk, she was very understanding and pleasant. My family and I will stay here again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family