All reviews oneida street great rate rooms are clean staff was friendly lambeau highway
Reviewed 28 April 2018

this is the worse place to stay, DO NOT STAY HERE! (pics in comments)
my husband and i arrived and were asked for our ID's. i had reserved our room through travelocity and it was prepaid. hubby forgot his wallet and they were not going to let us stay. there was nothing on the website that stated we needed to have our ids to stay. hubby went out side, i explained we are in town b/c i was having surgery the next morning. they decided to let us stay b/c it was prepaid but, told me they needed his information in case there was in altercation they would need to know who was staying in the room so they could tell the authorities. In the reservation, i did ask for a first floor room b/c i am disabled. they said there were no first floor rooms, ok stairs it is then. i can deal with that, what i couldnt deal with was walking in to the 7th layer of hell in the room. there were dirty towels on the sink, the bed wasnt made oh and the windows only open about an inch. back down stairs i went. we were given a different room. this one was, um "clean" lamp in the corner looked like it had never been dusted, a/c looked like it had caught fire at one time, the lamp on the wall didnt turn on b/c there was no outlet on that side. there was a nasty mystery stain on the ceiling and a white stain on the chair. also the corner of the box spring had a nasty stain on it, just disgusting.
if you are looking for comfort you will not find it here either, we reserved a king room, we were told it was a king but it was a queen bed. the bathroom was beyond tiny, when the door was opened it was less than an inch from the tub. the tvs are older box tvs fitted with something so they have cable, wires all over. also all night long you will hear doors banging open and closed.
was not a good stay and will never stay here again. our original hotel for this trip had an unfortunate incident where the roof caved in over the pool area so it was no longer safe to stay there, however even with the roof caved in we would have stayed there than this disgusting place.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We decided to spend the night in Green Bay prior to our early morning flight the next day. We got one of the renovated rooms which was nice, Hotel is in process of a long-needed upgrade (the current owners, I understand, have only owned the property for a little more than a year when they rebranded it as Motel 6) and should be up to Motel 6 standards soon. Great, friendly staff and great location to the airport, Lambeau Field, I-41 and other areas around Green Bay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I went to green bay to attend a foosball game and i had to stay one night at green bay i was looking fir a hostels close to the stadium but everything was sold out.
Finally we found a motel 6 but was the worse and expensive night at motel 6 they charge us $156 just for one night there's no a cable at the room they not even include a cup of coffee for the price tha we paid I'll we never use again motel 6 I'd rather to sleep in my car

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Andrew S, General Manager at Motel 6 Green Bay - Lambeau, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Thank You for your feedback. I am sorry that you thought the room was too expensive. We pride ourselves on being the lowest priced room available. We do offer cable TV in all of our guest rooms and we offer free coffee in our lobby from 6AM to 10AM. I do wish you would have let us know that you had an issue while you were here. Thank You for letting me know.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

We have stayed her a couple of times and expectation are met for a Motel 6. Some rooms are not updated like others; but rooms are clean. It is loud after a Packer game - but so are other hotels with outdoor breezeways. Close to Lambeau and plenty of food and coffee nearby.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Andrew S, General Manager at Motel 6 Green Bay - Lambeau, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Thank You for your review. It is true that some rooms have not been updated but we hope to keep updating until all rooms have been done. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and hope you come and visit us again soon and see the changes we are making. We have a long road ahead of us to get the hotel to where we want it to be but we will get there. I appreciate the kind words. Stop back anytime.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I needed a place to stay the night before a Packers game. Upon arrival in Green Bay the day before the game, then walking around town and the stadium all night, I just wanted a bed to sleep in and a clean bathroom to get a shower. This place fit the bill 100%. Is it the top of the line hotel in Green Bay? No. Is it a place to sleep a few hours, get a shower and go to the game? Yes, and at a great price. Very friendly and helpful staff. A straight shot of just a couple miles down Oneida from the stadium.

Night of game rates go through the roof, plus they were sold out anyway, so I packed some pillows and blankets in the SUV and crashed in the Walmart parking lot about two miles from the stadium.

I have no qualms about booking here again. As a matter of fact, I just booked the Saturday and Sunday before the Packers vs Lions Monday night game on November 6th.

SAVE ME A NICE ROOM!!!!
Denny Appleby

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Andrew S, General Manager at Motel 6 Green Bay - Lambeau, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2017

Hello Denny,
I checked you do have a reservation. You are all set. Thank You so much for your kind words. With just taking over this property full time I do appreciate your comments. As I had said while you were here we are getting a lot of bad reviews by people we have put on our DNR list for doing bad things so to hear from a guest that we are making progress is very nice. I make no bones about us being an older hotel but we are changing out the old and renovating as quickly as we can. I want to make sure it is done correctly. While you are here please ask to check out the changes and give me your thoughts. If you see something you don't like you can always say Andy what the heck. I look forward to seeing you in November and again thank you for the nice review.