“Treat”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Grafton
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Easy local treat or snacks in this location. Especially if traveling through the area. Easy access to and from 43.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

My husband and I have appointments at the Aurora Hospital across the street and we will go through the DT with both vehicles with my husband in front who will pay for my ice cream cone...yes the employees will work with you in these manners. I always order a medium twist cone and WOW are they huge!! Stop in for a delightful treat!!

Reviewed 15 March 2016

We stopped here to get a burger and so ice cream. I was pleased with the service and the food . I will stop again.

Reviewed 14 November 2015

Always friendly servers. Great $5.00 lunch. Delicious ice cream.
Chicken Basket is one of my favorites with toast and gravy.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

people working there where very nice and they gave my girls huge sundays. so huge thank you for making my kids day :)

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!